DUBLIN, November 1, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Vegan Food Market Research Report by Type, Distribution and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global vegan food market size has been estimated to be $ 32.63 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $ 35.14 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.02% to reach $ 51.86 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the vegan food market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for the money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global vegan food market including Crystal Farms, Inc., Dairy Farmers of America, Inc., Daiya Foods, Inc., Dr. Cow Tree Nut Cheese, Follow Your Heart, Inc., Heidi ho, Land O’Lakes, Inc., Lyrical Foods, Inc. (Kite Hill), Miyoko’s Kitchen, Inc., Parmela Creamery, Punk Rawk Labs, The Kraft Heinz Company, Tofutti Brands, Inc., Treeline Treenut Cheese, Uhrenholt A / S, Violife, Inc. and Vtopian Artisanal Cheeses.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global vegan food market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global vegan food market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global vegan food market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global vegan food market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global vegan food market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global vegan food market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate to enter the global vegan food market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. The growing trend of vegan consumption around the world
5.2.2. Brands focus on launching vegan options in their existing ranges
5.2.3. Increased online availability of products
5.2.4. Soy-based non-dairy products gain traction
5.3.1. Premium priced products
5.4.1. Improved marketing and supply chain
5.4.2. Horizontal collaboration supports business sustainability
5.5.1. Inappropriate labeling
6. Vegan Food Market, By Type
6.2. Dairy alternatives
6.3. Frozen and Dried Vegetables, Fruits and Nuts
6.4. Herbs & Spices
6.5. Natural sweeteners, condiments and baking items
6.6. Whole grain products
7. Vegan Food Market, By Distribution
7.2. Offline mode
7.3. Online mode
8. US vegan food market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Vegan Food Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & Vegan Food Market in Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Crystal Farms, Inc.
12.2. Dairy Farmers of America, Inc.
12.3. Daiya Foods, Inc.
12.4. Dr. Cow Cheese with Walnuts
12.5. Follow Your Heart, Inc.
12.6. Heidi ho
12.7. Land O’Lakes, Inc.
12.8. Lyrical Foods, Inc. (Kite Hill)
12.9. The kitchen of Miyoko, Inc.
12.10. Parmela Creamery
12.11. Punk Rawk Laboratories
12.12. The Kraft Heinz Company
12.13. Brands Tofutti, Inc.
12.14. Treeline nut cheese
12.15. Uhrenholt A / S
12.16. Violife, Inc.
12.17. Vtopian artisan cheeses
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z13mh8
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets